Monday, November 28, 2011

For the middle of your busy week...

Here is a very simple, quick recipe for those weeknights when you don't have time to cook.

I'm not even sure it can be called a "recipe." But it is a great stand-by:

Gluten Free Spaghetti! :)



Let me introduce you to my local gf spaghetti noodles...These were actually discovered by a friend, who told me about them after I started going without gluten (hint: look on the very bottom shelf next to the regular pasta noodles).





Just follow the directions for cooking on the package...

For the pasta sauce, I got simple tomato sauce from a can, added basil, oregano, roasted garlic from a jar, and some pepper, and heated it in a small saucepan on the stovetop. You can put in whatever spices you want. Top your lovely Italian dish with Parmesan cheese, and voila!...one happy camper :)

No comments:

Post a Comment