Thursday, October 25, 2012

Pumpkin Pie in a Glass...

I went to the pumpkin patch for the first time last week.
That's right...I'd never been to an actual pumpkin patch...but now I have :)

Several stay-at-home moms and their little ones graciously let me tag along for this fun outing. I also served as an extra kid-wrangler, which is always entertaining! :)
And in keeping with my multitude of pumpkin recipes so far this fall, I wanted to share with you a recipe that I have made multiple times in the past few weeks...so if you have not yet run across this yummy smoothie recipe, you need to go check it out! This Vegan Pumpkin Banana Smoothie comes from Against All Grain. I make it exactly the way the recipe says (though sometimes I'll just "measure" by eye, now that I've made it multiple times), so I'm just going to give you the link: click here.

Enjoy your autumn!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment